Friday, February 27, 2009

Farewell to Net11 and the Blog world

This will be my last post in my blog.
Farewell to all, this has definately been an experience and a huge learning curve. I must admit this unit of study was so much more full on than what I expected. I ended up having to put in over double the workload than I have in any previous units. It has been fun though and good to take myself out of my comfort zone and try something else. Whilst in the short term I will not be continuing on with blogging I will not rule it out for the future. Like Peter's friends blog of her travels I think blogs can have a great use as a travel diary to keep everyone up to where you are at. Plus it must be better than having the in laws ringing at all hours of the night as they don't consider the time difference!!

Big thanks to both Peter and Cynthia who have been the most wonderful, amazing, hands on tutors I have experienced in almost 4 years of online study. Keep up the good work even though you guys must hardly sleep at all with all these posts to read and the amount of marking that it must entail.

So bye to all maybe we will cross paths somewhere, who knows.

1 comment:

  1. Kobi
    Ive enjoyed your post and if you havent done so as yet come and join the gang here.
    http://net11sp42008.ning.com
    Cheers mate

    ReplyDelete